The limited information we do collect is used to provide you with a personalised experience, better member services etc.
- Online Surveys At times we conduct voluntary online surveys where we may ask for contact information and solicit feedback on various topics from visitors. We use the collected data from such survey to fine tune our product and service offerings.
- Contests We run contests on our site from time to time where we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so that we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- Public Forums This site makes chat rooms, forums and message boards available to its members. Please remember that any information you choose to disclose in these public areas is at your own risk. We at HairdressingWorld.com will not be held liable for anything you may allege or report in your posts. We reserve the right to edit or delete any such messages. Please do not make rude or defamatory statements when providing content to this website.
- Security All data collected at HairdressingWorld.com is treated with care and any member data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We do not hold any credit card transaction details whatsoever. Any transactions you make with third parties through the site are on a secure server which encrypts all payment information.
- Choice/Opt-Out Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from HairdressingWorld.com and our partners. This may be done via email to the webmaster requesting removal of your details.
- Disclosure Disclosure of your personal information to third parties may be inevitable if we believe that such disclosure is necessary: (a) to comply with the law (b) to protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of HairdressingWorld.com or others; (c) to provide you with the services or products requested by you and to perform other activities related to such services and products.